We will be providing our full range of eyecare services at that time.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for an eye examination you may contact our office or schedule online.
We have made preparations for your visit. It will be a very safe and healthy experience. WITH THE CHANGES WE ARE PLANNING WE WILL MEET OR EXCEED ALL COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES ISSUED BY THE CDC (CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL).
The changes we have made include modification of our appointment schedule and seating arrangements to ensure proper separation between individuals. In addition, we have installed plexi glass dividers in areas where there is face-to-face contact to provide further protection.
All public areas, examination rooms, instruments, optical displays, and eyeglass frames will be disinfected regularly. All staff members will also be wearing masks.
We ask that you partner with us by observing the following guidelines when coming to our office:
- Please wear a mask when in our office
- Observe “social distancing” by maintaining a 6′ distance with other individuals
- If you do not feel well or have been in known contact with persons with flu-like symptoms we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- We ask that each patient come by themselves unless it is necessary for caregiver/parent/guardian to accompany the patient.
- If you would like to browse our eyeglasses in our optical area please feel free to do so with the assistance of our opticians. This is necessary to allow us to disinfect our frames between patients.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU SOON AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE MAKE THESE NECESSARY CHANGES!
Robert C. Huizenga, O.D. and Staff